Fluid Distribution And Transfer
- Company owned trucks capable of transporting large quantities of oilfield and refined fluid including frac oil, water, KCL water, methanol, diesel, and oil based drilling fluids.
- Transportation and product recovery is included
From Tandem Tank Trucks to super B Trains we can haul a wide range of fluids including:
- Fresh Water
- Produced Water
- Invert Fluid
- Crude Oil
- Sour Fluid
Long distance pumping is also available for all of your fluid distribution and transfer needs.
Max 6500psi Pressure Trucks (1 ton, 3 ton units) with 3 compartments for delivery of methanol, inhibited fluid and water.
A variety of c-ring sizes are available to meet the needs of the oil and gas industry:
- 7200 m³
- 5800 m³
- 5500 m³
- 4500 m³
- 3200 m³
The 7,200 cubic meter C-Ring is a revolutionary “hockey rink” design c-ring that reduces our ecological footprint compared to the traditional 10 foot wall C-Rings. This freestanding tank has straps for added stability, which are 215 feet long by 11 feet wide, and the C-Ring utilizes 12 foot high insulated steel walls. Such a behemoth only takes 10-12 hours of set up time. This allows for minimal set up time while keeping our ecological footprint low and boosting efficiency on your lease space.
- Mobile equipment Stainless Steel Filter- water, frac fluid, produced oil and water injection. Hydraulic/gear oil filter systems.
- 150psi rating
- Custom blending of Oilfield fluids
- Rental of Hi-pressure Sand Filtration systems
- Can Provide Filters and Arrangements for Disposal
Fluid Storage & Inventory Management
- Ensure the most cost effective movement of fluid
- Manage fluid and storage post-job, for maximum efficiency.
- Tracking and report of fluid movement
- Manage fluid requirements reliably, safety, competitively and efficiently throughout the year.
- Product Sales KCL up to 20%
End Dump Trucks
A fleet of End dumps trucks fully equipped to meet your product hauling needs with professional operators trained in the proper use of equipment and safety procedures. The tri-axle trailer end dumps are capable of hauling up to 32 tons of product, the rear end-gate is sealable for hauling wet product and the top of the trailer has a canvas roll top cover to eliminate debris fly-away.
- Product Sales: Sawdust Shavings
- Pellet hauling
- Our walking floor units are equipped to haul sawdust for your company needs.